Equal Housing Opportunity
Enacted in 1968, The Fair Housing Act (FHA) prohibits discrimination in housing because of Race or Color, National Origin, Religion, Sex, Familial status (including children under the age of 18 living with parents or legal custodians; pregnant women and people securing custody of children under 18) or Disability.
This extends to mortgage lenders as well. They can not, for example, take any of the following actions based on any of the above protected classes:
- Refuse to make a mortgage loan.
- Refuse to provide information regarding loans.
- Impose different terms or conditions on a loan, such as different interest rates, points or fees.
- Discriminate in appraising property.
- Refuse to purchase a loan or set different terms or conditions for purchasing a loan.
Learn more about the Fair Housing Act by visiting the HUD website today.
What are you waiting for?
Check out our secure, digital application today.
Conventional loans are your standard bread-and-butter mortgages. But is that what’s best for you? Here are the loan types we offer.
Our trained and licensed loan officers are ready to help you finance the home of your dreams. Find yours today!
Have questions about the mortgage process? Our team of talented professionals are here to help!